Founding Member, MWDCCo Gifted Dancer, Choreographic Collaborator, Visual Artist/Designer (posters, palm cards), Costume Designer.
Visual Artist: Murals, Drawing, Painting, Multimedia.
Dances: Put on the Music Let’s Dance; Time Dance; Yesterday’s Garlands … Yesterday’s Kisses; Put on the Music … Let’s Dance; Sound/Dance Events; others.
Click on over 20 dances listed to the right to view John Bailey in performance.
- Issues of Gender - Exhibiton / Performance
- Yesterday's Garlands and Yesterday's Kisses
- Bog Works
- Wet and Wonderful in Washington DC (National Plaza)
- Sunday Maneuvers
- Time Dance (1976)
- Put on the Music...Let's Dance (1977)
- Families are Forever
- White Mansions - Holy Rood Cemetery
- Iwo Jima (US Marine Corps War Memorial)
- Dance/Sound "Tin Tabernacle" Series
- Maida Withers: A Choreographer's Life
- Interview "When Maida Moves..." CBS-TV (Washington, DC)
- Put on the Music...Let's Dance (1975)
- Evening of Poetry and Dance I I
- Phase Tracing I
- Phase Tracing II and The Wall
- Catching Butterflies and Other Things That Move
- Time Dance: Found Audience - Found Space
- Changing the System
- Early works -1966 to 1973
- Pnumberal Raincoast and other performances
- Maida Withers Dance Concert Celebrates Founding of MWDCCo
- Time Dance (1984)
- Put on the Music...Let's Dance